Diver Assited (DA) Subsea Production Manifold (MSP-DA) for oil production, rated for water depths up to 300m (985 ft).
The equipment main function is to gather oil from up to 4 producing wells and also to inject gas for artificial lift. It comprises 4 independent headers for production testing and gas-lift.
Design and construction according to ISO 13628-15 – 2011: Design and Operation of Subsea Production Systems: Subsea Structures and Manifolds.
- Maximum Water Depth: 300 m (985 ft).
- Working Pressure: 20,7 MPa (3000 psi).
- Number of Producing Wells: 4.
- Hydraulic Valve Operating Pressure: 1500 psi.
- Oil Cleanliness Class: NAS 10 (according to NAS 1638)
- Maximum Production (per well): 1500 m³/day
- Maximum Injection (per well): 110000 Nm³/day.
- Temperature Class: -18ºC – 66 ºC (Class S).
- ID of Main Headers: 6” and 4”.
- ID of Branches: 4” and 2”.